Tuesday, February 2, 2010

~Day 32 of Project 365~

Here are a couple pics of a new activity I made for Kaiden.
I got the activity from here:
http://www.education.com/activity/article/milk_carton_math/
& it was a hit with Kaiden.
He surprised me as well because while placing the "people" into the houses he was grouping them by hair colour (not something I intended him to do) & he ended up with 1 orange haired guy, 2 red haired guys, 3 blue haired guys, 4 black haired guys & then he had one green haired guy & 4 blonde haired guys...so he pointed out to me that I needed to change them. He then instructed me to change the green haired guy to blonde hair so he could be matching like the rest of his family. I was proud of him for thinking in this way! :)

There is also a pic of him playing with the new circle time prop I made...5 buzzing bumble bees. He was so adorable playing with this because he remembered the song after me singing it only once!!! :)




1 comment: