Here are a couple pics I have missed posting over the last couple days.
This is a picture of Kaiden after we went for a walk to the store & he fell asleep in his stroller.
He actually covered his eyes when we came in the house but didn't wake up...I had to carry him in, get him into P.J's & into bed:
This pic. makes me LOL! Kaiden & I were fooling around drawing on the dry erase board while daddy was doing some sawing (Kaiden did not like the loud noise of the saw) so we played Tic Tac Toe & I drew a family picture....lol.....Kaiden & I laughed so hard at how silly it turned out :)
BTW, Kaidn told me to "draw mommy sad!" I asked why & he told me "because you are sad that I am going to Granny's house!" :)
What a great family picture! hehe- love it!
ReplyDeleteWow what a great drawing....did u take classes? Wish I could draw like that...still stick figures with me. ROFL
ReplyDelete