I would LOVE to post a pic. of my new kitchen all done but I can't because it's not done :( This is close to what it looks like right now.....except I have 2 upper cupboards up now & my plumbing is being hooked up as we speak (thank god!)
I will post an updated pic tonight after I clean up cuz it is filthy in here!!
There were def. some issues this weekend!!!
2 of the cabinets are missing doors & 2 of the cabinets have doors that are the wrong size.....so hubby has to go back to the store tonight & figure what went wrong & try to find the peices that we ordered :(
On the bright side I have a better laundry room out of the deal...did not expect that at all & was happy to learn that while they were at the plumbing they decided to make life better by moving the washer & dryer to another wall & remove this old washing tub I have in there that is no longer needed.....so I have a nice empty huge space in there so I can finally fit like 3 pantry cupboards back there for all my daycare supplies!!! YAY!!
All of the mudding & taping is done & ready to be painted tomorrow....I am really quite proud of myself because hubby & I did ALL the work by ourselves (minus the plumbing of course) but I was right in there taping, mudding & painting alongside hubby & we did it ALL weekend.....& it was our anniversary weekend too!!! How romantic...lol
Actually it was kinda cool because my mom took DS twice to help us get more accomplished & it really helped.....& the time together was kinda cool!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment