Thursday, September 1, 2011

Right now we are in the process of building an addition onto our house. I am SO excited for this because it means that we will finally have the "daycare space" that I have been dreaming of for the last 5 years :)

Our house for now is very tight quarter's until we can get that extra room put on the back.
What will happen is...our living room will become the daycare room & the addition at the back of the house will become our livingroom area as well as a bedroom for hubby & I.
The boys will continue to share a room & baby M will then get our old room.

The outside work has started...hubby has taken off the existing closed in porch & built a new porch on the front of the house. He did a great job!


BEFORE






AFTER

1 comment: