A blog about my life as a mommy.
What a cute little doctor! That is one of my youngest dd's favourite games. My kids are both going to be doctors. ;)Yours too?
Adorable! Watching the kids pretend is just awesome! I always wonder what it is that they "see" when they pretend!
What great photos of your son playing doctor. He looks so serious. LOL Love it.
Love these! I love it when kids pretend too, it's awesome :)
What a cute little doctor! That is one of my youngest dd's favourite games. My kids are both going to be doctors. ;)Yours too?
ReplyDeleteAdorable! Watching the kids pretend is just awesome! I always wonder what it is that they "see" when they pretend!
ReplyDeleteWhat great photos of your son playing doctor. He looks so serious. LOL Love it.
ReplyDeleteLove these! I love it when kids pretend too, it's awesome :)
ReplyDelete