Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 15 of Project 365

I picked this patterning activity for Kaiden a while back at Winner's but he didn't have much interest in it ......I pulled it out today & him & his daycare buddy had a lot of fun with it....I'm glad he is enjoying it :)









Kaiden & his daycare friends had lots of fun today playing this shape game that I made for them.
I cut of a bunch of shapes & played music for them to dance around to....I then called out a shape & they had to find it...the trick for them was they had to share the shapes a lot as I only made 3-4 of the same shape......this was the REAL challenge for them...lol.....but they did awesome after a little encouragement!!

2 comments:

  1. hmmm... i like the look of the shape game you made... i might just borrow your idea!! looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Feel free to use the idea!! I am always looking for new stuff on the net to do with my daycare crew & this one they LOVED! I will continue to post more ideas as they come. :)

    ReplyDelete